Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

some anenome pic's

Started by sniggir, February 06, 2008, 09:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sniggir

hey all, someone was asking if I had any anenome pic's so here we go... the funny thing is I just took the Flower and the Bubble out last night.

[attachment deleted by admin]
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

Nerine

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

sniggir

thx there for you... come everyone lets see your anenome pic's
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently

White Lightning

That is awesome! And it's for that reason alone that I want to convert to saltwater.

cora

ooo pretty! they are soo neat looking! I would love to have something that looks that cool! hehe  :)

Cheebs

Nice stuff, I'll get some of mine up here tonight.

sniggir

xenon

sniggir

nice RBTA... those true percs look happy

mlee

This is mine.

sniggir

fishdaddy

this is mine!1.5foot and still can't get all the way open he decided to move to the top of my tank!! thanks for the help sniggir :)

sniggir

Wow... nice riteri.... holy big

groupie02

Back in October, I got two BTAs for our two tanks. Here's a before and after look at the one in our 29g. The before picture was taken minutes after I introduced the anemone into the tank. After picture is from January.

groupie02

and here's the one in our 65g. Same time frame for the pictures.

sniggir

very nice... we all seem to have an afliction with BTA's.... anyone have any LTA or carpet... lets see some more guys I love these guys they are definatly one of the coolest invertabrates.

groupie02

Well I did have an LTA but it didn't like my tank much and something happened to its foot. It was then attacked by my peppermint shrimp and it quickly died... within a week it was gone.

Here's what it looked like... just like my BTAs ;-)

sniggir

yea I lovem to they host very nicely... wasn't derecting the last coment to you... was just trying to get more pl to post pic's... your BTA's look very healthy.. nice color

groupie02

well, the BTA in our 29g split in two yesterday. Both pieces are looking in good health.  :)

Darth

>:( :'( :'( I want an anenome, hopefully after I get my MH I can get one