Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Found a new crab in my tank

Started by Tyler.L, February 12, 2008, 12:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler.L

well its midnight and just grab flashlight see whats going on and theres this sketchy crab i have never ever seen before so i rip the rock out and shook it till the lil bugger came off and he did..now i know the whole red eyes and pinchers and so on and so on. His/Her claws are padded as if it is emerald crab but red eyes, i have him with some rubble that broke off of the rock in a small dish floating on the top of the tank cause no sump. Just wanna have him now before he gets evil. Hes very very small but i dont know what to do with him yet and xenon you're on here so whats up got any idea with what to do with him i'll get pics tomorrow for everyone once i get home from work

Tyler.L

xenon

You dont have anything to put him in? Like a media bag or something?

He will survive the night floating in your bowl no problem.

Take a picture in the morning a post it.

Tyler.L

well of course, get home from work today and was in the tank fixing something and the cup tipped over and mr crabby fell out. He's like an emerald crab, but just has red eyes. hes marbled with brown/tan colors padded claws and hairy legs...but red eyes, trying to find him again.....who knows what'll happen. Thanks for checkin up xenon, but hes gone lol

redbelly

When in doubt, pull it out!
I have a good home for your (potentially) evil crab  ;D

groan

Quote from: redbelly on February 13, 2008, 11:33:02 AM
When in doubt, pull it out!
I have a good home for your (potentially) evil crab  ;D

into the octagon!

sflm

Most of the crab's found during the night are DANGEROUS!!!
I caught 2 crab's out of my tank after lost 5+ fishes!!
One of them is "red eye".