Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

65g Pics

Started by Bubbles, February 24, 2008, 02:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

For those who have been asking to see some pics of my 65g... here are a few that I took on Friday and today.
Thanks Steve for the tank

A little info, I set up the tank a couple of weeks before Xmas, cycled the water over the holidays and during the first week of Januaury started to transfer the contents of my 20g and my 25g into it.
I sold a lot of stuff along the way, which allowed me to buy/build new lighting and purchase a new skimmer.

Now that is up and running the only thing left to do is upgrade...;-)

Enjoy the pics

BadTiming

Nicely done. Like your aquascaping :)

Bad Timing
Currently upgrading

Steve_2

Very nice!

I love the zoas in the first picture. Also, I love the two tangs and the copperband. How long have you had them for and where are they from?

What size tank are you thinking of upgrading to?

Steve

kennyman

I really like the double sided approach. Is the overflow at the end near the powerhead? It is much like the fantasys I have been having about upgrading my tank  :P

Looks great  8)

Julie

Nicely designed tank, corals look great; not a speck of algae to be seen anywhere. :)

fishboy

Wat is that long this in the 5th pic right in the middle. is it a line of zoos or a brain (favities). it looks like u have 2 or 3 of them in the tank.

Vallely4

Great looking tank!...

I'd love to see a better shot of that big branch sculpture of green zoos. :)  love that
Zoo's seem like they like the tank

redbelly

Nice looking tank!
I love the zoo mats!

Tyler.L

no fighting between the two tangs in such a small tank? also with the copperband too, hows he doing? eating well?

Cheebs

Very, very nice Bubbles.  So clean and vivid.