Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

aloha from waikiki

Started by maxwell, December 08, 2008, 10:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwell

juz saying hello to everyone :D, cool site here. nice meetin' you, everyone. here's some info about me & my tank
name: maxwell
tank: 72" x 30" x 30"
light: 3 MH + T5 (8-12 hrs)
experience: 8 yrs
fave fish: flame angel
skimmer: macro
movement: 10 wave makers
feeding: cyclop-eese 2/week

extra stuff: c-balance/ daily (boring)
                Prodibio product (such as BioDigest, Bioptim blah blah blah added weekly/bi-weekly)
                10% water change/weekly with R/O water (semi auto) because i'm lazy

my ultimate goal: capture a giant reef crab that killed my fish a month ago

[attachment deleted by admin]

yellowtang

Welcome to Ovas!!! Maxwell!!
Very nice tank!!
120g REEF Upgrading to a 180g soon
38G REEF

Tsukiyomi-sakura

Ohmygodzz Your tank is drop dead gorgeous, Amazing job. Teach me oh great one  ;D

And Welcome to ovas!

groan

holy plate!
super fantastic tank!
Welcome to Canada!

dines_anan

maxwell

percula99

Hi Maxwell, welcome to the Great Frozen North. ;D Well, it's probably not too cold where you are. Your tank is beautiful. Do any of the inhabitants in you reef come directly from the ocean? The reason I ask is I have been reading some threads on RC lately in the Scuba/Snorkeling section where people have posted pics of the stuff they caught themselves in the ocean and put in their tanks. You know, I have this odd desire to go snorkeling right now.
180 gallon reef. 250 lbs live rock. Mostly LPS and softies with some SPS. Show fish are Blonde Naso, Emperor Angel, mated Ocellaris clowns. 504 watt LEDs..