Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Monday's meeting - carpooling

Started by Nerine, January 23, 2009, 11:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerine

I have room for 2 other people in my car if anyone is interested...I'm coming from St Laurent mall area

btw the room for the two is the back seat...so one seat is the middle seat! So must be smallish person ;)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

washefuzzy

Hi Nerine.
Can I get a ride? I will hold my breathe to squeeze in.  ;)

Nerine

hehe actually the front seat is saved for you Joyce!! ;D

So 2 extra spaces in the back!!
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

dan2x38

I have room for 2 reasonable distant for pick-up & drop-off I live in Centretown.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

cora

who wants to come pick me up :P! lol somehow I dont think Im going to have any takers lol!

charlie

If you are in the Bank & Hunt cluib area, i can offer a ride to the meeting , the catch is you would need to be able to leave around 5.00 , since i will be attending the supper with the guest speaker @ 5.30 ( route - Bank & Hunt club -Airport pkwy- Bronson - Carling)
http://ovas.ca/index.php?topic=33095.msg211249

washefuzzy

Quote from: Nerine on January 23, 2009, 12:04:19 PM
hehe actually the front seat is saved for you Joyce!! ;D

So 2 extra spaces in the back!!

Gooly Geez! I feel honoured.  :) :) :)
Thanks Nerine

Fishnut

Nerine, if you fill those extra seats, why don't we take my van?  It seats 5 others comfortably so since there are at least 3 that are for sure  going...well 4 if you count munchkin...lets take the van.  I can't squish :(.

Nerine

Sounds good! Even if I don't fill the 2 extra, do you still want to carpool? better chance at getting a good parking spot, this place was PACKED last time!!

washefuzzy

Will we be staying for the auction. I would rather not.

wandmangels

i will be comming in from the Bayshore/britannia area...leaving around 6ish 4 empty seats

Nerine

That's ok! We dont have to stay! :)

It's good to see everyone who's carpooling!!! But where are all the takers? LOL There is no bus, and here are all these rides being offered!!!

dan2x38

Anyone need a drive or willing to offer a drive? Anyone...
Voltaire:

mila

I can take anybody from Bank & Walkley area.

wandmangels

Quote from: wandmangels on January 24, 2009, 02:48:47 AM
i will be comming in from the Bayshore/britannia area...leaving around 6ish 4 empty seats

ANYONE??? just pm me before 6pm

zima

I guess I'm too late to post an offer, but here it is anyway: Leaving from Beechwood/Vanier area at 18:15; got 4 seats to offer. Shoot a pm before 18:00 if interested.

dan2x38

One seat taken 1 left... more drives offered than drivees...  :o
Voltaire:

Nerine

that's too funny!! you'd think people would be jumping on the  carpool band wagon ;)

markw

I'm coming in from Cumberland with 2 vacant seats. Leaving around 6:00 p.m.