Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Pics of my neighbor's (lolina's) tanks!

Started by Cheebs, March 26, 2009, 02:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheebs

Hey Folks, I spent some time at my neighbor's, Otis and Sarah (lolina on these boards), and took a few pictures of 2 of their tanks.  The first is a planted 75 gallon loach/eel tank, and the second is a community tank with some school fish, a couple clown loaches and a couple frogs.  Lolina might correct me if I'm wrong ;).

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cheebs

More.

Cheebs

More!

lolina

woooo. such good pictures!! i'm jealous of your camera!!

washefuzzy

Beautiful tanks, like the white sand and those great pics of the loaches!

lolina

i got the sand from "clouxles" it was in his stingray tank. I my marina syphon keeps sucking it up. annoying.

washefuzzy

Was wondering about keeping that sand clean!  :)

Fishnut

I really like those loach pictures!  What kind of camera did you use to take them?  I'm so jealous! :D

Cheebs

Hey Fishnut! I used a Canon Powershot S5iS.

charlie

Thanks for capturing posting Cheebs, good job on the tank Lolina,looks fantastic

Nerine

Love the tank and love the photos! Great job!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

cichlidicted

hey .. i have two question ??

camera guy, did u use any lense or just standard lens ?

lolina ... do you use any CO2 ?? i already know the answer but ihad to ask. How long did it take for the plants to grow that big ?? what kind of lighting on that tank \/

Cheebs

Thanks for the comments on the pics!  Cichlidicted,  I used the standard lens, but I always use manual mode and adjust all the levels myself.

lolina

Quote from: cichlidicted on March 27, 2009, 06:23:23 PM
hey .. i have two question ??

camera guy, did u use any lense or just standard lens ?

lolina ... do you use any CO2 ?? i already know the answer but ihad to ask. How long did it take for the plants to grow that big ?? what kind of lighting on that tank \/

we do have a co2 tank with a bubble ladder but we're working on the kinks for that still. we just got it at the auction. as well as ALL the plants are from the auction and were all that big when we got them. we got one of the lights from the auction and we got the 2nd one from B@B hydroponics. bout 50 for the light and reflector. we got 2 of each so we spent about 130 after taxes. we got a 4ft T5HO sunblaster brand.