New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Garage sale / membership drive - information

Started by garnpet, August 31, 2009, 10:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tartan101

Quote from: smalltownfan on September 20, 2009, 09:57:39 PM
Donations when people come in the door?

I wouldnt mind donating a few bucks....It sounds reasonable

--Lisa

apuppet

i'd like 1 table on behalf of my uncle.  pm on the way.
planted

RoxyDog

Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

garnpet

Quote from: 2075turner on September 20, 2009, 02:07:29 PM
If we rent a table, can we have stuff on the floor?  I have an aquarium that I was thinking of bringing if I can have it beside my table standing upright?   also have some rocks and gravel that weigh a ton, I was thinking of putting on the floor in pails?  Would this be okay? or does everything have to be on the table?
Floor, ceiling, whatever...
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

tartan101

RoxyDog

Quote from: tartan101 on September 21, 2009, 12:54:56 PM
In case enough tables don't get rented!

Oh I see.  No no, no worries about donations!  We want the tables to get rented so that there are lots of people participating, not b/c we can't afford it.  It'd be nice to have a full house of sellers and buyers so everyone is happy.  Come ON you last minute types!
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

tartan101

Quote from: RoxyDog on September 21, 2009, 01:38:46 PM

Oh I see.  No no, no worries about donations!  We want the tables to get rented so that there are lots of people participating, not b/c we can't afford it.  It'd be nice to have a full house of sellers and buyers so everyone is happy.  Come ON you last minute types!

Cool, I will be there, and will be picking up my new membership!!

2075turner

If not too late, you can put me down for a table :)

Will pm you as well :)

bluewaters79

:)well i really hope this sale happens. i intend to shop...lol... ;D

garnpet

It's a go.  We have 11.5 tables reserved, but there is still room for more.  PM me!
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

Laura

Fantastic!  I've been looking forward to this.....
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

cichlidicted

this news just my day.... will be buying lots of plants & a membership  ;D

charlie

Quote from: cichlidicted on September 22, 2009, 06:08:09 AM
this news just my day.... will be buying lots of plants & a membership  ;D
That a boy  ;), don`t forget to put your name in the draw for the first time member draw
http://ovas.ca/index.php?topic=39265.0

And for those who were members last year & renew at the garage sale , you have your draw too  ;)
http://ovas.ca/index.php?topic=39396.msg233431;topicseen#new

Vincenzo.

charlie

Quote from: Vince. on September 22, 2009, 12:14:53 PM
c'on sunday....

Ps, monday too!
Vince , please don`t forget Sat, if you wake up on Sunday ready to sell , shop & renew your membership, you would have missed the garage sale & membership drive  ;)

Vincenzo.

lol, see..thats how excited i am :)  i guess i mean :

C'on sat

And mon.

bluewaters79

can anyone tell me what buses go by there. i'm coming from the south-''ish'' side of ottawa and havent been out that way before. and i dont drive. does octranspo go out there?

and will anyone be selling live plants....lol  :D

Laura

Let the OC Tranpo travel planner be your friend
Check out the travel planner at the top of the page. http://www.octranspo.com/Main_MenuE.asp
941 Clyde Avenue is your destination.  You will likely have to walk from Carling.
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

bluewaters79

smalltownfan

Quote from: bluewaters79 on September 22, 2009, 11:27:53 PM
and will anyone be selling live plants....lol  :D

I'm tearing down several tanks so I'll have a few buckets of assorted plants.
FW Nano's 5g & 15g
Inverts & Micro fish