Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

MACNA XXI

Started by RossW, September 24, 2009, 01:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

salvini55

Ah! The wife finally let me take the blinders off to see this! We were supposed to go but I dont know what happened. Looks like i missed out huge!

RoxyDog

Congrats on the fish win! 

Trina, bring me something nice back or I'll never forgive you!   :P
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

groupie02

Would you believe that I had 3 cameras down in Atlantic City and only a couple of pictures worth showing?  I've found tons of others from people on Twitter.  I've even seen myself in at least one of them.  I'll post links for you guys tonight.

MACNA was awesome. Met great people, heard lot of great talks, saw cool stuff all over. Well worth the trip.

Join us next year in Orlando for MACNA XXII.

More pictures from a lot of people:
Reef Central - http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15769461#post15769461
ManhattanReefs - http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/photography/65840-macna-picture-2.html

alongfortheride

Thanks for posting the pics Pierre, we have a few more to add as well and should get them up today :)
MACNA was ALOT of fun and to anyone who is considering next year's event in Orlando, I highly recommend it. Rooms are $99/night, regularily $240 which you can see the nightly fireworks from and they are organizing a reef dive and some other neat events.
Hope to see everyone there - I know we will be going again!

redbelly

Here is a pic of our tank running at MACNA.

And some pices of the cool and foreign things we found on the beach in NJ :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

redbelly

Some Tasty dinner, me striking a pose at the public aquarium :)

Oh and of course we were well fueled for the trip home!

redbelly

Oh and the philly skyline.

Tyler.L

GO FLYERS! what a gorgeous skyline!