Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

MACNA XXI

Started by RossW, September 24, 2009, 01:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossW

We made it... keep your eyes on this thread for more info.

The van was a very welcome site!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

redbelly

Here are a couple of pics that I snapped.

We lucked out and got rooms on the 15th floor and I have to admit, the view is pretty amazing!!!

Vincenzo.

okay, okay..... Stop rubbing it in.

JD

Wish I could have come...stupid work!

RoxyDog

Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Hookup

wow... I did not expect you guys to do a thread on all the cool stuff we're missing...   Bittersweet for sure.

bitterman

You guys are trying to make me  :'( for not being able to go.

Bruce

Hookup

I hope to see some photos of the inside of the conference as well.. ;)  And of course, I want to see the OttawaInverts setup down there!

Tyler.L

alongfortheride

Thanks guys, it has been a great time and a tonne of work so far but definitely worth it.
So far we have seen lots of famous faces (for the fish world) and even had an appearance from Groupie02 and his wife today for a sneak peak into MACNA before the doors opened...more pics will follow.

And Tyler...jsut wanted to check...the rest of us are still ok...right?

RossW

No big updates today.  All the vendors were setting up and I was reluctant to take many shots of boothes which were not manned.  I must say... we did see some SICK stuff and will try and get pics tomorrow.

Tyler... peace out homie.  I have to admit I thought of you when I passed Rod's Food booth.

And for the planners in the crowd, they have a booth for MACNA XXII in Orlando next year, Sept. 3-5, 2010.

Vincenzo.

i request this thread to be Deleted :D

bongo

no wait don't delete it!

I want more picks!

Tyler.L

rods food :'( now stop rubbing it in try and bring back some of rods food if its possible...its just food i dunno if it would have to go under cites...just buy a cooler and put the food in that and bring it back :D

and no trina you're even worse than ross actually....it goes like this....because you gave me such a hard time sunday!

Trina
Ross
Pat
and lastly
Shawn

shawn might try to eat me so....he can go last...love you guys really wish i could be there :(  Have a blast!

Hookup

todays lack of photos is highly disapointing...  :P

Next year, we are going to be in orlando with you guys... the weekend rituals sync up so it wont be an issue.

redbelly

Here are a couple pics of our booth before anyone was really in.

We got absolutely swamped today and never quite managed to fix the banner over the course of the day but we will have a chance by tomorrow hopefully.

redbelly

And here are a couple other booth:

redbelly

Oh and some cool captive bred seahorses and dwarf seahorses:

RossW

Some pictures from today.