Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

MACNA XXI

Started by RossW, September 24, 2009, 01:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossW

More pics.

[attachment deleted by admin]

RossW

More pics

Snider82

wow very cool!  keep them coming!  its very interesting!

RossW

Last set of pics.

Tyler.L

ross do you have your phone with you? cause ill text you about rods food lol cause you needs to smuggle some back.....seriously....

Vincenzo.

ya ross if you want to condom bum those yumas for me :D

White Lightning

I'm with you Vince...can someone hoop those acans for me?

RossW

Quote from: White Lightning on September 25, 2009, 11:19:33 PM
I'm with you Vince...can someone hoop those acans for me?

Trust me... if it was not for a little thing called cites, I would love to bring back a wack of the frags we are seeing.  Frags are going for $20+ and the nice ones are in the $50+ range.  Some of those acans are going for hundreds of dollars.

NjOyRiD

was Jim the fish guy there? he owns the jelliaquariums
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

Basile

Hey !! Pat,Sean,Thrina,Ross it seem your having fun,and enjoying your time there, Christian here. Saw Tyler yesterday, he had a good day too, his daughter took her diaper OFF and he had to clean the mess everywhere....he was thinking of you then lol. Will be at the OVAS sales tomorrow Whooooooo not!!! Keep the pic coming.

Hookup

awesomeness... man, i'm jealous.  :)

Tyler.L

well you guys are having fun at macna i decided to go out last night and get completely destroyed.

i woke up this morning with chloe crawling over me in her crib...and vanessa walked in...i guess i slept in the crib with chloe last night and i have no clue how i got in there or anything....so no lie that has to be better than macna anytime and im so sick today im not even go to see the hip lol so i coulda went lol baaaad baaad baaad

Basile

Quote from: Tyler.L on September 26, 2009, 05:17:25 PM
well you guys are having fun at macna i decided to go out last night and get completely destroyed.

i woke up this morning with chloe crawling over me in her crib...and vanessa walked in...i guess i slept in the crib with chloe last night and i have no clue how i got in there or anything....so no lie that has to be better than macna anytime and im so sick today im not even go to see the hip lol so i coulda went lol baaaad baaad baaad

So that means your missing out on both???  When to the sale this morning, saw Vince and his nice little daughter, nice wife or girlfriend... Hope you get better lol. Eat a nice raw porck chop with extra fat.

JD

Hey micro, that's quite a drinking story. Woke up in a crib with child crawling all over you and can't remember how you got there???? Cradle robber...lmfao ;D ;D ;D

So your sick eh? Perhaps an order of salted, deep fried lard balls with a side of gravy and suicide sauce would help get you through?

Sorry you missed out...

RossW

Some pics from today.

Tyler, the pictures of the clown are the one which Shaun won in one of the raffles today... that is correct, won like a $300 fish!!!

Vincenzo.

that clown is out of this world. asides from that I WANT SHROOMS ROSS.

JD

i see some breeding opportunities here!

Tyler.L

i better see some of rods food original and coral food when you boys get back...and if shawn is smuggling that clown back i dont wanna know where...but ora red planet and rods food im sure he could pack in somewhere....

no sleeping in a crib last night thank god...what a disaster

but im glad shawn got that fish maybe a true perc and the platinum could make some trippy picasso,snowflake, platinum clown

Basile

Congrats Shaun on the clown. Feel free to bring back any gift lol.

Hookup

Frigg'n awesome Shawn!

ORA red planet eh?  /grin /wink