Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Giant Auction - posters

Started by garnpet, February 06, 2010, 10:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garnpet

Attached are the posters for the upcoming Giant Auction.  Please feel free to print out a copy or two and put them up around your place of work or on community bulletin boards.

Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin]
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

Brent Shaver

I am fairly new to this site and am eager to become a full member but my job doesnt allow me to get out much.  I currently have a 110 African tank and am in the process of researching the possiblity of going saltwater for my next one.

I would like to purchase a membership at this auction if possible?  I dont really need the card right away but as mentioned getting to meetings isnt always possible.

Brent

garnpet

We will be selling memberships at the Giant Auction.

Brent Shaver

Exellent, look forward to meeting you all....

Until then I am off like a hurd of turtles in a snow storm..

Thanks
Brent

Vincenzo.

how come in the poster there is no mention of saltwater? just tropical...

charlie

Quote from: Vince. on March 01, 2010, 10:33:43 PM
how come in the poster there is no mention of saltwater? just tropical...
My take is  since the word "Tropical Fish" encompasses both Freshwater & Marine fish there was no need to specify "saltwater", similarly there is no mention of "Freshwater".

holachicka

Quote from: charlie on March 02, 2010, 09:52:49 AM
My take is  since the word "Tropical Fish" encompasses both Freshwater & Marine fish there was no need to specify "saltwater", similarly there is no mention of "Freshwater".

I get what Vince is saying....in my opinion the term tropical fish is more likely to refer only to fresh water, with saltwater fish are referred to as marine fish...

Vincenzo.

Should have said, tropical & marine fish :D rooooar!!

holachicka

garnpet

Perhaps...

Freshwater & marine fish, plants, corals, used and new aquarium equipment and accessories but NOT used heaters, plastic plants, used light bulbs, used/open filter media and used airline tubing.

Either way, the point is right now we only have 45 items registered for the Giant Auction and it is this Sunday.  If there is not a sudden interest in this event the poster wording won't make much of a difference.

Vincenzo.

I dont care seriously. But i like to stir the pot :D crappy that no one is signed up more items..

holachicka

Quote from: Vince. on March 02, 2010, 12:29:23 PM
I dont care seriously. But i like to stir the pot :D

Always knew you were a trouble maker....just like Tyler (sorry, could not resist a perfect opportunity to send a little jab Tyler's way...lol)