Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Cardinals

Started by neon, August 13, 2010, 07:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neon

Still looking for cardinals.  Anyone know where they can be had?

dan2x38

If you don't get any LMK. I will be heading to Mtrl next week. Can pick some up for ya. You could meet me in Kanata but likely be close to 9pm or so. Not sure what day either but usually Thurs. and/or Fri. Price usually 12/$19.99 plus tax.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

ajm1961

Check out La Niche - they just received some large cardinal tetras on August 7th (look at their section on this site!)
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

Stussi613

Quote from: dan2x38 on August 13, 2010, 07:14:16 PM
If you don't get any LMK. I will be heading to Mtrl next week. Can pick some up for ya. You could meet me in Kanata but likely be close to 9pm or so. Not sure what day either but usually Thurs. and/or Fri. Price usually 12/$19.99 plus tax.

I have Cardinals from the place/price that Dan gets them from and they are about 10x better quality at half the price of anything that I saw in any LFS, I'd recommend taking advantage of this if you can.
I haz reef tanks.

karjean

Quote from: dan2x38 on August 13, 2010, 07:14:16 PM
Where were you talking about, i would like to go and see it on my next trip there!

dan2x38

Aquatica in Pt. Claire the old Big Al's.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."