Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Live Blackworms

Started by ataller, September 19, 2010, 02:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ataller

Good Afternoon,

Does anyone know if there is a lfs in Ottawa that sells live black worms? I have been told they are the end all be all of ultimate foods for getting finicky fish to start eating.

Thanks,

Adam

Saltcreep

Quote from: ataller on September 19, 2010, 02:50:36 PM
Good Afternoon,

Does anyone know if there is a lfs in Ottawa that sells live black worms? I have been told they are the end all be all of ultimate foods for getting finicky fish to start eating.

Thanks,

Adam
I'm not sure what kind of worms they were because I wasn't actually looking for worms, but I was in BA Kanata on Friday and I remember a sign at the cash saying something about some type of worms that were the be all and end all of live foods being available now. Might be worth a phone call.

fischkopp

Critter Jungle used to get them.
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

irene

I spoke to Critter the other day.  They are indeed getting them in again now that the weather is cooler.  It's a special order item so you need to call and place an order. They arrive at the store on Friday afternoons.

I'd be interested to know if BA's Kanata is carrying them now too.

ataller

Excellent, thanks so much. I will have to order some of them then.

Have a nice day.