Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Harry Potter fans... too much?

Started by Hookup, July 13, 2011, 01:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_O83yzbxps&feature=player_embedded

wow...  this guy putts the creepy in that's creepy.

JetJumper

Emma's hot!  haha

Its funny, where I work some of our customers are distributing / have distributed Harry Potter right now!  Wish I had the decryption software :(  300gb for the theater version in its massive format.  haha.
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

cdylnicki

awesome!!  I can't wait to see the final film!!

dan2x38

Maybe a creepy kid but a kid all the same and have ot say a little talent there. Quite the song to bad she hasn't heard it... ;)

Me and the young lad are going Friday to see it. Not doing the iMax 3D this time he isn't that into the 3D versions he said... he things they are a bit scarey I think... LOL I am going to try to talk him into it because it is well worth it and the seats are so comfy. I think I will buy our tickets in advance online the thing with iMax you get seat numbers so you have a seat reserved no problem.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

bt

The UltraAVX thing that Cineplex has now?

Is it (in general) actually worth the extra $5?

dan2x38

At some 3D showings tomorrow at midnight they are giving away Harry Potter 3D glasses... LOL
Voltaire:

JetJumper

3D is just another tool they are using in theaters to prevent people from bringing in Camcorders to record the film.  Thats the reason for a large push of 3D in a lot of theaters these days.  Its neat and all don't get me wrong, but its not mainly used for the enjoyment of the consumer, that's a alternative benefit for them.

dan2x38

Quote from: JetJumper on July 13, 2011, 08:56:51 PM
3D is just another tool they are using in theaters to prevent people from bringing in Camcorders to record the film.  Thats the reason for a large push of 3D in a lot of theaters these days.  Its neat and all don't get me wrong, but its not mainly used for the enjoyment of the consumer, that's a alternative benefit for them.

Party pooper!!!

I ordered and printed out our tickets guess we'll leave out camcorder at home.  ;)  LOL  The 7pm showing at iMax Silver City is already sold out.
Voltaire:

Laura

I thought it was pretty funny - I liked how he was quite willing to laugh at himself.
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

dan2x38

I booked our tickets than the wife decided she wanted to go since it was iMax 3D...  ???  We can't shake her... LOL  Were able to get another seat beside us but is filling fast for the first day that is for sure. Glad I decide to book in advance.

Yeah Jet is a comedian NOT... LMAO  He has his moments I guess!   8)
Voltaire:

Darth

cant wait to see it, but I wil wait for the crowds to disperse first

Thunda

we might be taking the boys to see it one of thses Tuesdays since the Cineplex near us have the 3D movies for roughly $9.00.

-Lisa

dan2x38

WOW it was amazing in iMax 3D!!! Not a big Harry Potter fan but this movie was great. Well worth seeing especially if you like this type of movie. There was a sign "7:30 Harry Potter Ticket Holders Line up Here" that was at 3:40pm and there was already people there. Can't give it away at all but they do tie the entire story line together and of course some interesting twists.
Voltaire:

magnosis

I heard it beat The Black Knight (lastest Batman) in box office for the 1st weekend... impressive !!

dan2x38

Quote from: magnosis on July 18, 2011, 02:26:28 PM
I heard it beat The Black Knight (lastest Batman) in box office for the 1st weekend... impressive !!

It actually sold less tickets than the Black Knight. The current higher ticket prices plus prices for 3D pushed it over the edge in earnings as the all time earner. It also topped sales for any other movie opening in the first day by something like over 90 mil. Still something like 168 mil. in one weekend is a pretty penny!
Voltaire:

Darth

Quote from: magnosis on July 18, 2011, 02:26:28 PM

The dark knight :)

JetJumper

Quote from: Darth on July 20, 2011, 09:31:47 PM
The dark knight :)

come on, you sure they are not refering to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690

"Its just a flesh wound!"

"what are you going to do, bleed on me?"

magnosis

Ahahah oops, my bad :-D

LOL that Holy Grail segment is pure awesomeness !!