Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Cat and Dolphins

Started by washefuzzy, August 06, 2011, 09:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowtang

Wow . Isn't that something?!!!
The cat looks like one of my cats.
Just amazing!
Tnx for sharing that with us.
120g REEF Upgrading to a 180g soon
38G REEF

NanoSF

I love these special kinds of interactions. It is amazing to think this connection was even possible.

Thunda

Having cats ourselves that was really something to see.  Thanks

Dorrie

Wow, awesome! Thanks Joyce :)

Quote from: yellowtang on August 06, 2011, 12:14:45 PM
The cat looks like one of my cats.
My grandpa's cat looks almost exactly like that, down to the black on the back of each leg and the stripes on the head.
Maybe they're cat triplets lol

Greatwhite

You guys do realize that they are conspiring to take over the world, right?

washefuzzy

My cats have already taken over my world!  ;)

smalltownfan

Quote from: Greatwhite on August 12, 2011, 11:27:54 PM
You guys do realize that they are conspiring to take over the world, right?
I'm only writing this because the cats are not lying on the desk, watching me type. "They are evil, let them into your life and they will control you" There is nothing you can do to avoid this. One minute they are sprawled out on the floor wanting a tummy rub, the next, they are giving the evil eye when things don't go according to "their" plan.
I need to sign off....I hear Hogan and Stella, they just punched out the dog, now they're coming up the stairs.
FW Nano's 5g & 15g
Inverts & Micro fish

Greatwhite

Dear smalltown fan.  I hacked into Greatwhite's account and saw what you wrote.  I have already notified Hogan and Stella of your distrust.  I hope you like getting your shoes pooped in.

Greatwhite's cat.

(just kidding, I don't have a cat - partly because I don't trust them, and partly because of allergies... I also don't trust owls, because they can be creepy too)