Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Movember

Started by NjOyRiD, November 04, 2011, 06:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NjOyRiD

anyone else participating?
I'd like to see Az with a mustache :)
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

Medym

I have started mine! 

I hope to be able to wax the tips of it again this year too!

NjOyRiD

Quote from: Medym on November 04, 2011, 09:19:00 PM
I have started mine! 

I hope to be able to wax the tips of it again this year too!

haha nice!!!
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

Cheebs

I've been rocking my stache for sure! not much there yet, but it's getting there!

salvini55

I grew mine in nice and thick in october, then the rules of the game at work stated we had to be clean shaven on Nov 1st to see who grows the better stache fastest. The prize is deligating unpleasent jobs to the lesser stache chumps.

Greatwhite

Last year, I shaved my 'stach just like the "Rent is too damn high" guy.

Needless to say, I was VERY happy once Dec 1 rolled around.  This year, I'm going for a Full Lanny...  I'm concentrating REAL HARD on growing this.

magnosis

I'm in with a bunch of work colleagues.  GF is none too happy about that even though she supports the cause.

Greatwhite

Quote from: magnosis on November 08, 2011, 01:12:08 PM
I'm in with a bunch of work colleagues.  GF is none too happy about that even though she supports the cause.

ya.. My wife really doesn't like my 'stach... My kids find it funny, though - that makes it all worthwhile. :)

Hookup

My wife is not a fan...  I'm rocking the big handlebar stash... And shaved my head for added effect...