Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Drop checker solution

Started by fortunateson, November 13, 2011, 01:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortunateson

I am looking for some drop checker solution to gauge the amount of C02 in my tank.

Anyone know where I can get some?

Thanks

Jeff1192

I did a group order a couple of years ago. I can't remember which website I got it from. I found a post referring to the group buy and linking to the original group buy post. But the link for the actual group buy appears to be gone. A number of members got in on the order, maybe one of them has a better memory than I do.

Jeff
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

Jeff1192

I did  a quick google search and found it.

http://greenleafaquariums.com/co2-drop-checkers/kh-standard.html

It's gone up in price quite a bit since our last order but this is the same stuff. It does last a LONG time....I'm still on my original bottle.

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

fortunateson

TLe041

Tony

Jeff1192

Hmmmmmm......we may not have purchased it through GLA then because I remember the shipping being very cheap. But the bottle shown on the GLA site is definitely the same bottle I have at home.

It's too bad the original thread for the group order is gone.

Sorry I can't be of more help....I've been wracking my brain trying to remember where I ordered from and I just can't come up with the site.

Jeff

- George Orwell

RossW

Do yo have URL for the old thread which does not work?  Usually you can convert it to the new format... unless they really did purge the thread.

Quote from: Jeff1192 on November 17, 2011, 09:06:58 AM
It's too bad the original thread for the group order is gone.

Jeff1192

- George Orwell

charlie

If you guys are going to order , i would be interested in a couple of bottles.