Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Red cellophane

Started by bt, January 09, 2012, 03:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bt

Anybody know where to get red cellophane in Ottawa, preferably the west end?

Nyx

I don't know where to get red Saran Wrap, if that's what you mean, but you can get clear red plastic cellophane in rolls as wrapping paper at the Dollarama stores. They had piles of it at several East end locations in the Christmas giftwrap section. Hope this helps.
9G planted Edge w/ pure strain Endler's livebearers

bt

While red saran wrap would probably be better, what you described is indeed what I meant.  I'll try to check out a Dollarama tonight.

Feivel

Go to a print shoP they use red ruby cellophane for their printing proces of burning plates the ruby is used as some sort of uv filter i think anyways I've had a piece tinting the window in my room forever it shows signs of times I'm not sure on the cost of a sheet but it is of fair size like 3x4 or something and its durable any print shoP that hasnt gone digital should Cary it. I could ask my dad as he works in a print shop. or the red cellophane from the dollar store could be a much cheaper alternative.

bt

I ended up getting a red gift basket wrap bag from Michael's for a little under $2.  None of the Dollaramas near me had any left.