Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Full Tank Shots *As Requested*

Started by 328iGuy, October 23, 2005, 09:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

328iGuy

After showing my tank inhabitants last, people wanted to see some full tank shots.  

Here they are (very quick with slow shutter speeds and all! :) )

Descriptions are in the "Frames"

aidensmomma2000

blueturq

Awesome! :shock:

I especially love your 100g Show!! :D

328iGuy

darkdep

DonCorleone

wow, very impressive!! i especially like the first pic. may i ask what camera and wt settings u use? any special lens?

Mettle

Very nice. Fantastic even.

I must say that I am definitely impressed. Though not surprised. I guessed that you would have incredibly aesteticly pleasing tanks.

Julie

kennyman

They are all quite nice and clean looking  . . but the background in the 55g, did you fabricate that yourself? It is a very nice background indeed /drool!

NjOyRiD

your 100g, they are from lake tang..?
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

328iGuy

Quote from: "DonCorleone"wow, very impressive!! i especially like the first pic. may i ask what camera and wt settings u use? any special lens?

I use a Canon Digital Rebel SLR camera, those belive it or not were shot with the "Kit" lens, just an 18-55mm lens.....

As for the exif information, which picture do you want the EXIF from?

328iGuy

Quote from: "kennyman"They are all quite nice and clean looking  . . but the background in the 55g, did you fabricate that yourself? It is a very nice background indeed /drool!

No that background was bought at Super Pet a couple years back in fact, I think one side has that rock formation and the other is really fake looking plants etc...  :lol:

328iGuy

Quote from: "NjOyRiD"your 100g, they are from lake tang..?

The only tang in that tank is the large male Frontosa that you see, he is just in there temporarily, I think I am going to sell him off.  That tank is a bit too fast moving for him!  8)

All the rest are fomr lake Malawi and are Haps/Peacocks.

Marx

great job Matt...

i love the look of your tanks!! keep up the good work!!

Evan

thanks for posting.

I like the look of that show tank.

328iGuy

mseguin

How many fish total in the 100 gal? I like how the rocks are there for them to hide in if the want but most of the tank is swimming room for them to show off.

328iGuy

Quote from: "mseguin"How many fish total in the 100 gal? I like how the rocks are there for them to hide in if the want but most of the tank is swimming room for them to show off.

There are 11 fish in total currently and a few more on the way!  8)

cory

DonCorleone

First page, 5th post from the bottom. Canon Digital Rebel SLR camera

What does EXIF info mean? I'm just interested in your ISO speed, white balance, and EV compensation, if any.

Thanks, and sorry for the late reply, totally forgot about this thread :S