Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

COMIC-CON

Started by Darth, April 15, 2012, 10:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth

anyone going? Besides me of course

brotherluv

It's worth going so I could meet Captain Picard  8)

Thunda

The wife and I will be attending as well  ;D

Cheebs

JetJumper

Got my tickets the first day they came out! :D
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Darth

Quote from: brotherluv on April 15, 2012, 11:06:31 PM
It's worth going so I could meet Captain Picard  8)

um you mean professor xavier!! (star wars fan here )lol!

brotherluv

8) I love star wars too:)    where is it being held? And when?

JetJumper

Link
http://www.ottawacomiccon.com/

:D

CAPTAIN PICARD IS ON BOARD!
March 13, 2012

Movie and TV fans will be thrilled with the very rare appearance of SIR PATRICK STEWART, best known as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek: The Next Generation (which celebrates its 25th anniversary this year) and as Professor Charles Xavier in the X-Men film series. Among his recent projects, Sir Stewart will voice the role of Tugg, a humorous adventure-seeking talking tree turned talking tugboat, in the animated feature Dorothy of Oz, which will be released on April 1, 2012.

THE DELOREAN: A PREMIERE IN OTTAWA!
March 13, 2012

The Back to the Future time machine will make its first appearance ever in Ottawa on May 12 and 13. The vehicle will be there raising funds and awareness for the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. This is a unique occasion for fans to see with their own eyes this legendary vehicle which is part of the collective imagination!

JetJumper

brotherluv

Anyone go today?  Captain kirk instead of captain Picard... decent trade! 

JetJumper

I was there, but I did not see him :(  I will be going back tomorrow though!!  I will share some pictures when I find the cable to hook up the camera :)

brotherluv

Apparently captain kirk is only there today

brotherluv

Also...can't wait to see pics!

JetJumper

Quote from: brotherluv on May 12, 2012, 08:56:41 PM
Apparently captain kirk is only there today

ah crap.. that sucks.. oh well..

I saw:

Got some awesome pictures of:

and:

FocusFin

hWill hWheaton!

110g saltwater/reef

I was walking down the street and a man was hammering on a roof top and he called me a Paranoid Little Weirdo. . . in morse code.

Darth

I didnt see william shatner, wasnt a big thing for me. I did see lou ferigno as my daughter was getting elvira to sign her comic, all in all a fun day the people in costumes were awesome. The worst part was the hour and 45 min in line trying to get in that was killer

brotherluv

I liked shatners character on 3rd rock from the sun  8)  that was a great show!  Other than that not a not fan either...

JetJumper

Pan I took of all the people on sunday for brent spiner

JetJumper

bt

Almost didn't recognize John de Lancie with that beard...