New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Diablo III

Started by Hookup, May 14, 2012, 04:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookup

The Barb is slow... just defeated Belial at lvl 25, took me 3 runs at him to do it... first to learn it a bit, the second was learning how to run away in time... soooo slow to move...  I also geared up for health for the third run as opposed to dmg... for boss-fights a good defense is the best offense for my play style.

I have a witch doctor, itchoo, but dropped him at lvl 15 or something... i like the barb... Foofoo SMASH!

Hookup

which of the three NPC partners do you like the best?  I tend to use the paladin guy most.

Shawn84

I play Monk so i like the wiz.
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

JetJumper

.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Hookup

gawd I want to watch this... but i'm in a meeting.. not sure i can pull it off now.. .haha... i need a D3 fix.

Shawn84

That`s an awesome vidz lol.
A bunch a fishes.....

Severum

Quote from: Hookup on May 29, 2012, 10:56:26 AM
which of the three NPC partners do you like the best? 

I'll prefer the wizard or scoundrel to compensate nicely for my barb. No point in having 2 melee fighters.
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

Hookup

I tuned the melee due to heal me... isn't working out well to be honest.. LOL...

The mage uses a push-back and I don't like that... i haven't tried the scoundrel yet..

Greatwhite

I drag the templar around with me... He has stuns that I like, and I only just learned at level 18ish that I can give him weapon and shield upgrades...  I think I have him set to toss a heal every now and then.  I know it's saved my butt a few times now.

Jeff1192

Anyone have a guest pass code that they aren`t using. I would love to try Diablo 3 right now but I`m not convinced it will run that well because of my video card. I don`t have time (with selling the house and moving) right now to bother with upgradiing my video card (that`s going to be a fall project) but I wouldn`t mind trying it out now to see how it runs. If you have a spare code please PM me.

Thanks

Jeff
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

Greatwhite

I bought it electronically, so no guest passes or anything... I didn't know they even had guest passes for this one yet.  I checked my battlenet account to see if there was an "invite a friend" or "pass on this code!!" thing.  nada. :(

Shawn84

A bunch a fishes.....

Jeff1192

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

Jeff1192

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr......this is killing me....got everything set up and now the battlenet servers are having problems......NOT FAIR......haha

- George Orwell

Hookup

no kidding... driving me nuts... foofoo wants to smash...

Shawn84

A bunch a fishes.....

Jeff1192

Wow! Just played for an hour.....pretty sweet. This is a definite must buy.....still trying to figure everything out though. Brought back some great memories of the first 2 Diablos.

Thanks again for the guest pass Shawn.

- George Orwell

Shawn84

Great jsut got hack n everything i own is gone!!!!!
Im pisssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A bunch a fishes.....

JetJumper

How do you get hacked in a game so new? :|What were you doing at the time?
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Hookup

Quote from: Shawn84 on May 30, 2012, 12:10:37 AM
Great jsut got hack n everything i own is gone!!!!!
Im pisssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you kidding me?  that's balls... I put the authenticator app on my iPhone and use it for *blizzard items... but i've seen that is hackable from the forum posts, however I wonder if that's true..

were you using the authenticator?

Let us know when they get it restored... curious how good they are about it.