Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Babysitting Plz

Started by MJChang, November 02, 2012, 05:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJChang

totally freaked out with the dino. Placing a Zeovit order so when all ready--possibly in dec or jan, I'll be convertin the tank back to zeovit system that I'm familiar with.

During the renovation, please someone kindly babysits some delicate livestock, mostly just a ritteri and rbta and a green staghorn. the fish sure survives. Just for few days while I'm cleaning up the sump for zeo reactor and reaquascapin.

Helps please chime in.

kole18

I'm on zeovit system, do u need help bro.

MJChang

Quote from: kole18 on November 02, 2012, 07:30:44 PM
I'm on zeovit system, do u need help bro.

yup, bro  :)

I have to rearrange the system so if ok, pleeeeeeeeeeeaze babysit my livestock for like a week or 2.

I possibly need a new sump. What zeo reactor are you running? I have a booth in the present sump 7' width. Should be ok for a vertex one without pump cover. If not, I gotta order a new one.

kole18

I've Got vertex zeolith reactor/ I dose amino, sponge, visualizer, amino lps, extra 2x zeoback. What do u have for your corals?

MJChang

Quote from: kole18 on November 02, 2012, 09:26:27 PM
I've Got vertex zeolith reactor/ I dose amino, sponge, visualizer, amino lps, extra 2x zeoback. What do u have for your corals?

could u kindly measure the size of the vertex? presumably it's 1 liter right?

should decide if i need a sump by checkin if the reactor can fit in

after the dino, only the ritteri, rbta, a kinda big green staghorn and 2-3 frags

the dino really freaked me out so i made up my mind going back to the system i know more about

or probably its because i aint so good at the berlin system and messed somethin up

no matter what, imma return my way

kole18

My reactor is rated 200g  what's worried,  my tank is full of sps lol.

MJChang

Quote from: kole18 on November 02, 2012, 10:08:06 PM
My reactor is rated 200g  what's worried,  my tank is full of sps lol.

nono. i wanna check the size of the reator. so i can see if it can fits into my sump

kole18

Do u want me to babysit ur corals? Gotta let me know soon. ;D

MJChang

Quote from: kole18 on November 02, 2012, 10:22:31 PM
Do u want me to babysit ur corals? Gotta let me know soon. ;D

yup, that's the major part  ;D