Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Good bye FW & the Green Side

Started by smalltownfan, December 19, 2012, 01:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smalltownfan

It's been fun. The last few years have been an experience. From 11 FW tanks to 0. I just parted out my original 90g tank (tear in my eye) which has been a cichlid tank and a S/A biotope planted. The enjoyment they gave me was priceless. But the years roll by and we change. I'm semi-retired now and I am spending more time in the wood-shop and can't dedicate the time I used to, to maintaining them. I would like to thank Erroll, Robert, Sue and all the others for all of the FW tips, help and advice over the years. (The Green Side was intense and time consuming, thanks Marc-Andre for taking all of those buckets of plants, but at that time in my life I needed something to focus and work on).
I am keeping my 29g Nano SW as my grand-daughter won"t let me get rid of it, "I love my Nemo's and the green monster house Opa" ( Clowns hosting in a Green Bubble Tip)
I wil remain a member as I believe in the club and over the years have met many people and always look forward to their posts, how's the weather up there Sue?

See you at a meeting.
Hank
FW Nano's 5g & 15g
Inverts & Micro fish

Darth

WOW that was some run!! Yet we all know, once their is water in your veins you always come back =) "just when I thought I was out....they pull me back in" LOL see you in a few months!!!

Good luck in your endevors  ;D

ajm1961

Hope to see you at a meeting Hank.
All the best with the woodworking (and of course with the nano tank)
Cheers!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

sas

Wow it hasn't been that long has it?
Seems like only yesterday that you were infected with mts, and very
successful as well.
Sorry to see you go but on the other hand looking forward
to you coming back to us ;D.
Enjoy your time in the shop, I hear it's a great place to play in,
although I've never seen ours since I'm not allowed in it.
Take care, Cheers..

fischkopp

It was a pleasure to chat about planted tanks with you! In time, you might just get the urge to setup a new tank again. Just one that time. :)
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031