Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

January monthly gathering

Started by sylros, January 18, 2013, 11:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sylros

This months theme is "Movie Night". Of course because we are a fish-related type of club, the movies have to be fish centric.

Here are the details:

The date is January 28th, and location is at the Tom Brown Arena on Bayswater Street.

7:00p.m.  Doors open, and greetings
7:15p.m.  Movie starts, it's the BBC Life series: "Fish" chapter. This is suitable to children as the focus on how to survive, and breeding of all kinds of fish, that it be freshwater, saltwater, brackish water. Betcha you'll learn something from this film, you will laugh and be amazed as what these fish can do.
8:00p.m. Optional additional 10 min on how they filmed the fish. Quite entertaining.
8:15p.m. Mingling and a chance to buy items for sale
9:00p.m. End

Snacks will be flavoured popcorn, pop, coffee, tea

Bring your items to sell as there will be tables available. If you plan on selling your stuff, please let everyone know on this thread.

Let's have a fun night!
Come out, come all!

Nerine

My son & I LOVE that chapter!! :D it's gonna be a good one!!

Have fun!!
I have to miss it as I have to work :(
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

touchofsky

We were hoping to make it to the meeting tonight, but with the weather as it is, it doesn't look like we will.  We hope to see everyone in February.

bettabreeder

If I make it to the meeting would people be interested in mixed grade CRS juvies? pm me if interested and if there is enough interests I will make it to the meeting

Alain

I  would be interested... If you can't make it tonight, let me know and I can maybe drop by your place
Thanks
Alain

NjOyRiD

wont be able to make it,  took me an hour and 30 min to go home..It drained me:(
going to bed...
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

sylros

Quote from: touchofsky on January 28, 2013, 10:42:00 AM
We were hoping to make it to the meeting tonight, but with the weather as it is, it doesn't look like we will.  We hope to see everyone in February.
Thanks for letting us know, I don't live far enough away to not go as it's about 10 minutes plus I've got all of the equipment! LOL

See you in February then!

sylros

Thank you everyone for coming out and to brave the roads. I sincerely hope you liked the movie and the treats that went with it!

See you in February for the live food demo/talk. If anyone else is interested in participating in this talk next month, let me know.

Thank again for a wonderful evening!