Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Aquarium movers

Started by bruce1, June 24, 2013, 06:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruce1

Does anyone know of any company that relocates reef aquariums?  Within the same residence. Main floor to the basement.

Feivel

I dont know about a company persay, but im sure a few of us on here could help you out, Even if you did just do it all yourself with some coaching.

It's a big job indeed, and you will need a few storage buckets to start. Dont Forget to rince your sandbed.

If you still need the extra help, let me know. maybee i could swing by and give you a hand.

Feivel

Aquaticfinatic

Depends where you are but ill help.

bruce1

Thanks so much guys, it's nice to know that fellow reefers are always ready and willing to help another reefer in need. As for moving the tank I do have the knowledge and ability to do it myself but unfortunately I had an ATO failure and a good section of my hardwood floor took a good beating. I consider myself lucky as it could have been much worse. That being said the insurance will be taking care of everything for me including relocating my tank while the repairs to the floor are being done. (Which I'm sure will be a mess!!) I've found a locale company threw ovas (thanks) which will be providing me with a price for the move. Again thanks to everyone for your help and offers to help. Greatly appreciated!!!

Within a few hours I had 3 it 4 members ready to come over and help!!! That says a lot about our locale reef community!!!  :) :) ;D ;D

Thanks so much to Richard at Ponds and Aquaria!!!

az

what type of ATO was it?
AQUA VALLEY    
1158 Ogilvie Road, Ottawa

2016 Hours
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri >> 12-7pm
Sat, Sun >> 11-5pm
Mon >> CLOSED
Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532  
www.aquavalley.ca

Ottawa's BIGGEST SALTWATER Selection

Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532     www.aquavalley.ca