Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Toronto Frags - October 5th, thats this weekend!

Started by redbelly, September 30, 2013, 01:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbelly

http://www.torontofrags.com

Next weekend (October 5th) is the biggest frags show to hit Canada since the original MACNA!!
Will anyone from Ovas be attending?
If you missed MACNA this year this is an amazing opportunity for you. Actually even if you attended MACNA this year you couldnt bring anything home anyways.... so this is still an amazing opportunity for you!! :)

There will be offering some great raffle prizes for those that do attend.

There will be all the major stores from all across SW ontario and there will be more frags vendors than you can shake a stick at!!
So if you want to have a great weekend and see the best corals in Canada dont miss this event!

I will of course be bringing some of my own personal collection for corals. These will be for display/drool purposes only :P

redbelly

I have spoken to a few people from Ottawa that will be attending that dont frequent the forums so much.

Hope to see some attendees from the forum too though!

redbelly

Maybe this will get your attention:

There will be a FREE MP40 in the Raffle!!!

Herstead

Stephanie and I really wanted to go but are not able to do to other commitments.

Now this is just rubbing salt in the wound.

- Jonathan
Current Set-Up: Mixed Reef 250g DT + 100g in Sump
Inhabitants: 2 Snowflake Clowns, 8 Bimac Anthias, 2 Mandarin Dragonets, Vigratus Rabbit Fish, Flame Angel, Purple Chromis, Atlantic Blue Tang, Sailfin Tang and lots of inverts.
Next Step: Set up controller and ATO. Really need to do this.

redbelly

Actually there will be some free salt given away in the raffle too that you can rub in the wound if you would like

Although I suppose if you were there, it wouldn's be a wound in which salt could be rubbed :P

We are giving away some fritz salt:

And another vendor is giving away some IO

redbelly

Here are some coral pics that a vendor will be brining to the show

redbelly

Well apparently my posts with pictures of some of the amazing pieces that some of the stores will be bringing to the show are being deleted.

If you love sw, are into awesome frags and want to see some of the cool corals that any of the stores ranging from all across the entire GTA will be bringing to the biggest frags show Canada has seen since the very first MACNA, then I would suggest checking out the Toronto frags facebook group.

Lots of pics from all sorts of vendors are posted up there!

Stussi613

Quote from: redbelly on October 03, 2013, 01:58:57 PM
Well apparently my posts with pictures of some of the amazing pieces that some of the stores will be bringing to the show are being deleted.

If you love sw, are into awesome frags and want to see some of the cool corals that any of the stores ranging from all across the entire GTA will be bringing to the biggest frags show Canada has seen since the very first MACNA, then I would suggest checking out the Toronto frags facebook group.

Lots of pics from all sorts of vendors are posted up there!

As soon as I can figure out how to put the pictures that I took down in error back into this forum I will do so Pat. 

Sorry for the confusion...

All fixed.
I haz reef tanks.

kole18