Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Where to find...

Started by bettabreeder, October 03, 2013, 02:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bettabreeder

Glass CO2 diffuser. I broke the one I had today :( *cement hands....*
would big al's carry it or some local shop that anyone knows of.
Thanks.
Brendan

Stussi613

I'm pretty sure I've seen the Fluval ones at Critter Jungle and La Niche...
I haz reef tanks.

daworldisblack

I've not seen glass co2 diffusers around in stores but you can definitely find the fluval 88g co2 diffuser which works great. Get an inline atomic one though, i find that the best. I have a spare 88g diffuser in the meanwhile if you wanted to borrow it!
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

exv152

I was in Big Al's on Innes this week and they have the fluval diffusers in stock, not as pretty as the glass ones, but much cheaper and works just as well. Your best bet for the glass diffuser is ebay because there are no local suppliers, closest stores to carry them are in Toronto. But like yourself, I've broken a couple of the glass ones, and I prefer the stainless steel ones. Look nice, work great, and last the longest.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

bettabreeder

Quote from: daworldisblack on October 03, 2013, 03:12:53 PM
I've not seen glass co2 diffusers around in stores but you can definitely find the fluval 88g co2 diffuser which works great. Get an inline atomic one though, i find that the best. I have a spare 88g diffuser in the meanwhile if you wanted to borrow it!
Thanks Rah but I ended up just ordering a new one from Fleabay. I have a bubble ladder in the mean time.
Quote from: exv152 on October 03, 2013, 07:19:12 PM
I was in Big Al's on Innes this week and they have the fluval diffusers in stock, not as pretty as the glass ones, but much cheaper and works just as well. Your best bet for the glass diffuser is ebay because there are no local suppliers, closest stores to carry them are in Toronto. But like yourself, I've broken a couple of the glass ones, and I prefer the stainless steel ones. Look nice, work great, and last the longest.
thanks, I ended up just ordering another one from ebay like you suggested.

bettabreeder

Quote from: Stussi613 on October 03, 2013, 03:06:06 PM
I'm pretty sure I've seen the Fluval ones at Critter Jungle and La Niche...
Thanks I was hoping for local but I will just wait for a new one to arrive.