Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

problem with CADLights 7G tank cover

Started by George2, April 06, 2014, 11:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George2

Hi,

I recently won a CADLights 7 gallon starphire glass aquarium at Aquamania but it is missing the plastic clips to hold the cover. Does anyone know where I can get clips for this aquarium?

Thanks!
George

daworldisblack

Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

bitterman

George,

Congratulations! on the win! I woudl suggest getting on cad lights Facebook page and send them a message. I will also forward this thread to the rep that was at the show.

Regards,
   Bruce

George2

Thanks. I try contacting CADLIght on Facebook. If that doesn't work, I'll see if Critter Jungle sells them.

bitterman

Quote from: George2 on April 07, 2014, 08:18:21 AM
Thanks. I try contacting CADLIght on Facebook. If that doesn't work, I'll see if Critter Jungle sells them.

I was able to get in contact with them via Facebook. Got my issues resolved pretty fast!

Bruce

Stussi613

I'll text Phil and ask him to get in contact with you George.
I haz reef tanks.

NjOyRiD

Thanx a bunch guys
Goerge, ill fix you up buddy!

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO