Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Co2

Started by arobed, December 19, 2005, 08:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arobed

Hi
I am looking to buy a co2 set up for my 77gl tank but i have no idea where to start or what to buy....any suggesions or tips would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

NjOyRiD

look on ebay, which the price is not bad, or mops.com i heard is good too!
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

Seanc

re you sure about mops.com? it seems to be a website about mothers with preschoolers? i'm also in need of a co2 system, for my new 120

garnpet

That would be mops.ca  :wink:
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

Seanc

BadFish

I just bought a Miluakee combo set that includes a co2 regulator, bubble counter, an automatic ph shutoff switch and a Hagen 4 stage diffusor; bubble counter fluid, PH calibration solution, and tubing.  With shipping and exchange $300

I just ordered last week, it hasn't arrived yet.   :(

I'll let you know how it goes

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

jetstream

I ordered from the same store few times too. They use USPS instead of UPS for orders to Canada, and don't go to the post office everyday. That's I'd been told before when I send them an email about the late delivery. And you might not need to pay the duties becasue of that! Good for you!

BTW,  Merry X'mas and Happy Fish keeping to everybody!

Jetstream.

BadFish

So, I finally got my order.  There were a few problems but once they were straightened out, they sent my package priority post.

Your right Jetstream it came right to my door, so there were no duties  :lol:

Picked up a 5lb tank today at Davidsons Fire Extingusher for $95

So all said and done it cost me just under $400.

It's alot of money but its something I will have for ever, and I think its worth the investment.

BigDaddy

Absolutely.  Once you go pressurized... you never look back.