Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Firefox problems with the site

Started by ToX, March 05, 2006, 09:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToX

Any of you guys are using firefox and are having problems like me with the forum. Every time I clik on a forum or a topic I get this screen full of php code or something, I have to click back and click again on the page and its fine. Can someone do something about it?

redbelly1

ya might wanna scan ya comp for viruses.

328iGuy

This is a known issue with phpBB and has ALWAYS existed on this forum using Firefox....I use Firefox as well...  :cry:

s0me

Quote from: "328iGuy"This is a known issue with phpBB and has ALWAYS existed on this forum using Firefox....I use Firefox as well...  :cry:

That is untrue, I am on several other boards which use phpBB and they don't have the same issues as this forum. Part of the problem is when the files were edited, they were used with a wysiwyg editor which has added other characters in the code. The php needs to be fixed on this board in order for it to work correctly.

darkdep

The issue is under active investigation.  It has nothing to do with Firefox.

luvfishies

Quote from: "darkdep"The issue is under active investigation.  It has nothing to do with Firefox.

True, it has to do with internet standards that IE has been circumventing for years.