Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

BBQ Pot Luck List

Started by artw, June 09, 2006, 08:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artw

Regarding the upcoming BBQ next Saturday, http://ovas.ca/index.php?topic=9175.0 this will be the official Pot Luck list.    As noted in the thread above, OVAS will be supplying hamburgers, buns, fixings and pop.   Although not required, we would like to encourage folk to bring things such as dessert items, other stuff for to actually cook on the BBQ,  salads, chips, snacks, appetizers etc.   Just so we don't end up with 500 black forest cakes,  if you plan on bringing something dee-lish, please post your intentions in this thread.

Also, the BBQ is open to anyone, you do not need to be an OVAS member to attend.  but you can purchase a membership there if you want ;)  Also if you didn't cash out at the last Outdoor Mini Auction, you can do this as well at the BBQ.

thank you for your support.

RoxyDog

well you can't have a BBQ without potato salad, so that's what I'm bringing.  :)
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

mseguin

babblefish1960

SPAM SPAM  SPAM SPAM... ;D ;D ;D ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

fishycanuck

Sorry, baked beans are off - it will have to be more spam.
;D

garnpet

I am bringing sesame seed tortilla chips with baba ganoush dip. Mmmmmm.....
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

PaleoFishGirl

I think I'll bring pineapple :D

ophelia

If Paleo bring a pineapple i'll bring some other fruits so it doesn't get lonely.  ;D

artw

I'll be bringing black forest cake with peanut butter topping for the APW

babblefish1960

Quote from: artw on June 13, 2006, 03:51:10 PM
I'll be bringing black forest cake with peanut butter topping for the APW

Don't forget a side order of onion dip for the cake crumbs.

PaleoFishGirl

Oh yeah, I guess I'll bring onion dip :D ... and chips!

redbelly1

I'm interested in the BBQ!!!! Just gotta see if my wife is working.. :)

Plse  let me know WHERE & What Time.... ;D

If my wife gets it off then i think it would be great...

Any other newly parents or parents going???

I have a 9month old and dont wanna feel out of place being only one wit kid..... ::)

By the way my wife makes an awsome potato salad!!!!!!!

Sue

I think we'll get there. If so we'll bring dessert and also our little girl (toddler)

PaleoFishGirl

mmmm, little girls are tasty :)  my favourite ;D