New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

POTM Rules

Started by OVAS-Webmaster, October 21, 2010, 06:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OVAS-Webmaster

Who can participate?
Paid members in good standing are welcome to participate!

Which photos can be entered?
Photos must be your own, and must be aquarium related. Photo Quality matters, but the interest of the photo should come first.

Can I enter several photos?
You can make a single entry only. Enter your best picture! Photos may not be changed for another. This contest is held monthly; if you have other pictures you want to enter do it in the next month.

Until when do I have to submit my photo and when does the contest end?
This is a monthly contest. Voting will follow, and the winner will be announced approximately a week later. During voting, photos will be voted on by forum members. Everyone will have one vote (but cannot vote for themselves).

What is the preferred format?
Photos preferably will be 1024x768 pixels in size. If you chose to attach a picture remember that the file size must be below 2MB, preferably smaller. OVAS may resize pictures that exceed the preferred dimension.

How can I enter my picture?
To enter, simply post in this thread with your photo attached. You can upload them using "Reply > Additional Options > Attach". Alternatively, you can host your picture on another website and insert an image link.

Usage agreement
By entering a photo into the contest, you agree to grant OVAS specific usage rights to the photo (for possible inclusion in future photo galleries, newsletters, or promotional material). You are NOT granting ownership rights, just usage rights. You may watermark your photo with copyright information if you wish.

Other conditions
The photo must NOT have been previously entered in an OVAS photo contest.

Don't forget that OVAS has a separate webpage as well.  http://ovas.ca/ovas/

Visit us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

OVAS on Instagram

Please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules