Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Update on the Purchase of OVAS Membership

Started by zima, October 06, 2009, 01:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zima

Dear returning and new members,,

Please take note that as of October 7th, OVAS Membership will no longer be sold at stores. If you already bought your membership at one of the stores that were selling it, you're fine. Otherwise, memberships will only be sold through Paypal , at one of the OVAS events (monthly meethings, garage sale, giant auction, annual BBQ, etc), or through getting in touch with me or any of the executive committee members. If you have questions/concerns, please feel free to post here or get in touch.

Cheers and Happy Membership!

smalltownfan

C'mon folks...get your membership! In the last two weeks since I bought mine at the sale I have already saved almost $5.00!
Last year my discounts more than paid for it! (2 - 3 times over)
See you at the next meeting! with your $20
FW Nano's 5g & 15g
Inverts & Micro fish

michael

I was wondering about memberships. If I buy a membership now when will it expire? For 1 adult is what $20.00  Thanks Mike

charlie

Quote from: michael on January 15, 2010, 07:46:26 AM
I was wondering about memberships. If I buy a membership now when will it expire? For 1 adult is what $20.00  Thanks Mike
Hi Mike, all memeberhip expires on Sept.30th except for memberships purchased during the month of September which expire on September 30th of the following year.

All membership purchased during the period January 1st to August 31st is discounted to: Adult $15.00, Junior $4.00, Family $20.00.
Hope that helps & I`m sure our membership chair ( Zima) can fill in any other details i might have missed.
Regards

White Lightning

Somehow I have lost my membership card. Is there any possibility of obtaining a replacement card? My membership expires September 30th, 2010 and I will be renewing it at that time, but until that time I don't have anything proving that I am a member.

If this request could be accomodated it would be greatly appreciated.

Randy

garnpet

Please PM our membership chair, Zima - he will take care of it for you.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><