New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Photo Gallery

Started by damarech, February 03, 2007, 04:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

damarech

How does one make a photo gallery.Or is this a option that is reserved for members only.

darkdep

Creating a personal gallery is a member-only feature.

busdriver

Become a member, you won't regret it, I haven't.
There are some awesome people here that will go out of their way to help with anything that involves fish.
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

damarech

I have been wanting to register for a long time ,but I work such weird hours that I can never get to the meetings.Maybe I could hook up with someone to get my membership paid.

darkdep

You can pay for your membership online, at this link: http://ovas.ca/index.php?page=83

It will then be mailed to you within a few days.

damarech

I have a thing about paying on line.So I guess it will be a trip downtown for the next meeting, which is on the????? :-[

scorpion-stinger

Hi, I will soon donate, what is it to be a member on here? $20 a year? wow $20 lol piece of cake, anyhoot will ASAP

Thanks
PEACE TO ALL

charlie

You can also get your membership @ Aquarium services east end ( I think), well worth the 20.00 per year.
Regards

babblefish1960

The same is true of Pet Circus downtown as well as BA Innes, they have the necessary documentation there to get you started, if you do either of these satellite methods, do let any executive know that this has been done, so we can collect the paper work.

garnpet

Because we are almost half way through our 2006-2007 season, adult memberships are now $15 - and they are valid until September 30, 2007.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><