New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

hello from Quebec

Started by cadafi, August 12, 2008, 09:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadafi

Hi,

I came from Quebec and I keep and breed fish, mostly killifish and livebearers, for some year now. I have 35 tank in my basement. So I hope to find a lot of think on your site.

dan2x38

Welcome nice to meet you. Do you know Montrealguy? He too is big into rare life bearers & killies. Always great to have some with so much experience around.

We have a lot of members from out of town. If you do not have your OVAS membership for 2008-2009 you can buy one online here.

What does your membership bring you you might ask?  8) Well discounts from OVAS Sponsors, full access to the forums Lounge and Photo Gallery, borrow books from the Library, and registeration on the OVAS Breeders Directory. Not to mention free admission to most special events & speakers.

Thank you!
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Laura

Quote from: cadafi on August 12, 2008, 09:13:11 PM
Hi,

I came from Quebec and I keep and breed fish, mostly killifish and livebearers, for some year now. I have 35 tank in my basement. So I hope to find a lot of think on your site.

Welcome.  I'm looking forward to your input - with 35 tanks and years of experience you'll be a great resource!
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

beowulf

Bienvenue,

Vous habitez ou au Québec?

Vizerdrix

Bonjour Cadafi, et bienvenue!

cadafi

Quote from: beowulf on August 19, 2008, 09:27:21 AM
Bienvenue,

Vous habitez ou au Québec?

J'habite sur la cote-nord dans l'est du Quebec, mais bientot je déménage a Montreal.

Thnaks everybody