Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

pictures

Started by missmandy, August 08, 2007, 10:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missmandy

hi, how do i add pictures to my gallery/my images?

beowulf

Quote from: missmandy on August 08, 2007, 10:13:26 AM
hi, how do i add pictures to my gallery/my images?

A popular question, but unfortunately as you are not a member,you cannot post pics in the gallery.

BigDaddy

The gallery is an extra feature available to OVAS Members only.

If you'd like to purchase a membership to access it, http://ovas.ca/index.php?page=83 is where you need to go

missmandy

i am a member, my dad registered us :)

charlie

Quote from: missmandy on August 08, 2007, 10:22:09 AM
i am a member, my dad registered us :)
I think the membership beowulf & BigDaddy are referring to is the paid membership to the OVAS club( check the link provided by BigDaddy), which is different from the free registration on the website, hope this helps.
Regards

BigDaddy

Did you purchase your membership online, or did you pay at an OVAS meeting or a local store?

missmandy

im pretty sure my dad bought it online, he got the discount card for ovas member discounts and everything.

Sue

MissMandy you'll have to pm me your Dad's real name, and I'll look up if I've a family membership from him. Thanks!
Sue

missmandy

Sue

Thanks Mandy, your dad's been an OVAS member for a few years now. I changed your profile. If your dad is on here somewhere too, and has a forum name to link to RL one, just tell him to give me a pm.

missmandy