Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Intro

Started by kdasilva, September 15, 2008, 10:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdasilva

Hi All,
My name is Kingsley, Im the new guy. I have a 90 gallon Fish tank. have a couple of fish and hoping to introduce a few corals as well.

dan2x38

Nice to meet you lots of salty folks around here. Also great place to find answers or help out if you can.

You can buy a club membership online here.

What does your membership bring you you might ask?  8) Well full access to the forums Lounge and Photo Gallery, borrow books from the Library, discounts from OVAS Sponsors and registration on the OVAS Breeders Directory. Not to mention free admission to most special events & speakers.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

charlie

Quote from: kdasilva on September 15, 2008, 10:50:39 AM
Hi All,
My name is Kingsley, Im the new guy. I have a 90 gallon Fish tank. have a couple of fish and hoping to introduce a few corals as well.
Hi Kingsley, welcome to the OVAS on line community, wow all the way from Mississauga, thanks for introducing your self, how did find out about our site?Please do pass the word around in your community & if you are ever in Ottawa please let us know.
Regards

sdivell

Welcome.

I grew up in Brampton actually and moved to Ottawa a little over 3 years ago.